Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificKorea · 7 years ago

How can I defeat an asian in a fight?

I know its going to be really hard

But I've trained for this trained for YEARS

I've watched jackie chan loads of asian ******

Even tho I'm european I think I might be able to acomplish my dream NOW! TODAY!

This is not just for the BLACK people but for the WHITE to I'm both 50/50

I am preperd for flying kicks,spinning punches and THE WUSHI FINGER HOLD

• ELF
    Favorite Answer

aah, no way! You can't ever defeat me! :P

LOL. Seriously, not all Asians are like Jackie Chan, so don't frown; but not all non-Asians are like John Cena either, so you can frown now. :) Don't need to defeat an Asian buddy. I believe you can and you don't need to prove that.

• someg

Look, my friend, there is no way to tell you this gently - you are in for a savage pounding.

But don't worry, the theme music is bound to be inspiring and you can look forward to the montage scenes of you training between fights. Most likely, you'll also get a blonde girl who cleans your wounds after the fight, and makes you wince.

Then, if your experience is wonderful, we all get to watch the sequel.

My son, you are suffering from a delusion that it is necessary for you to fight. There is no reason to fight in the first place. None at all! We must transcend the base instincts of our barbaric ancestors once and for all.

May I refer you to the Dalai Lama -- an Asian man of supreme wisdom? Have you heard of this man? He has more potency and power in his peaceful loving heart than 10,000 Jackie Chans! Please abandon your fighting ways and read the books of wisdom that the Dalai Lama has written as treasured gifts for all of humanity!!

Fighting is the last resort of of ninnies, bed-wetters, and other fools. Forget about the distinctions between the world's races, my son! For beauty, or the lack of it, is only skin deep. Love is the answer--John Lennon has told us. And he was married to an Asian woman who shunned kick-boxing.

What is the wushi finger hold? Anything to do with eating sushi without chopsticks?

If you know what you are doing, you defeat somebody 3x your size but that times time, training and effort.

Wait, are you serious?

9mm, hollow point.