Reagan's policies lead to a 400% rise in the prison population of America. The worst president ever?

Should we take a long look at everything Reagan did to our country so we can undo do it all? Imagine if we had 400% less people in prison, how much better our nation would be. Also the majority of it is from racism, if a white person is found with a gram of cocaine it's called possession, but if a minority has a gram of cocaine on him its called intent to distribute and they get a much, much longer sentence.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think Reagan was a certified racist, when he refused to enact sanctions against Apartheid South Africa.

Fortunately Congress overcame his veto.

• Login to reply the answers
  • gory
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

certain certain, wow you recognize what develop into going to ensue that did not. provide up wondering and commence studying. The Soviet Union give way develop right into a ultimate accomplishment that took quite some paintings. i'm certain you do no longer recognize about any of it. Its a ultimate twist of destiny that he made the defeat of The Soviet Union one in all his key missions and wow, it handed off by utilising itself. What success he had.

• 7 years ago

So how much cocaine does a minority HAVE to have before they are prosecuted? 10g, 20g? 100g? Let us know. And when THAT policy is in place and it is STILL racist, what will the new limit be? 200g? 500g? A kilo?

Lets put all criminals in jail, instead of crying there are too many "people" IN jail. The number of criminals IS the number of criminals, white, black purple...

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

So you want more criminals on the street?

I'm guessing you are a Democrat.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Well I just think drug dealers should get out easier so we have more room for the ******* murderers.EDIT.No,I don't want the drug trade legalized.EDIT.I'm not a liberal,Obama hasn't done anything.EDIT.I know drug dealers murder,no I mean the murderers who murder without professional reason should be locked up better.

• 7 years ago

He lowered taxes, stopped millions from being oppressed by the Soviet Union, cleaned up Carter's housing market mess, but he is the worst president ever because people did illegal drugs during his presidency?

Source(s): Silly... The Ugly- Still blaming Bush... Since you love talking about debt so much, why don't we talk about the 6 trillion debt Obama has created in his presidency?
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

He also increases the debt more than any American president in history. Bill Clinton had to clean up the huge debt and deficits of the Reagan/Bush years. Just like Obama is fixing the mess he inherited from the Lil Texas Turd Wrangler.

• 7 years ago

He was a fancy talker like Obama, nothing more then the establishment pushing for self interest.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Sounds like you have done your fair share of hallucinogenics.

• 7 years ago

Not necessarily, maybe the best President ever. We need more criminals in prison.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.