what is my body type? am i fat?

i'm 5" exactly and i have a fairly flat stomach and abs, but i do have a bit of a muffin top, medium thighs, and i don't know if this matters but i'm a 34-D. am i fat? my feelings won't get hurt i just want honesty. thank you

Favorite Answer

No dear, you are not fat at all :)

You are just blessed with ample bosoms which may be the reason for your uncertainty, but believe me: There is no reason to feel insecure about that :). Consider yourself happy for having an enviable body shape.

Take good care :)

Source(s): I once had the same problem, but with time I learned to accept myself. There are so many problems in the world out there and by comparing such problems with the those, you see how minor yours are. I mean, some people don't even have certain body parts which is certainly extremely sad. Anyways, I hope you will learnt to love yourself and have more self confidence, girl! ^_^ Because you are not fat at all, you just have (enviable) curves :)

You are not fat at all. That's the size I would love to be. I'm very skinny with small boobs. I'm being honest. That is wht a guy wants.

• Jeremy

Noo your not fat at all you just are curvy and there's nothing wrong with that! I love curvy girls honestly and big thighs and breasts are really attractive honestly :)

your defenently not fat! u do have big boobs tho

Source(s): ........