Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 8 years ago

英文歌唱節目~要如何翻譯?

我平常有空的時候會看歌唱節目,節目名稱-「超級歌喉讚」這是一個歌唱比賽節目,比較特別的是由DJ當評審評分,參賽者是俗稱「素人歌手」與曾經發過片的歌手比賽,如果連過五關就可以發唱片。比賽規則是有五道門,由參賽者選擇門,關主站在門後,知道關主後再進行比賽,最後由DJ評分,最高分獲勝。

請問這整篇文章 怎翻譯呢~謝謝!!

這是我寫的大致中文~請問如何翻譯呢~

Rating
  • Shuang
    Favorite Answer

I usually have time would look singing programs, program name - "Super Singing Like" This is a singing competition program more special is when the assessment score by DJ, contestant is commonly known as "Amateur singers" and had sent a piece of singer contest, if even can send off five albums. Rules of the game there is a five door, the contestants choose doors, turn off the main stand in the door, and then carry that off the main game, and finally by DJ score, the highest score wins.

Source(s): network info + me

推薦你這家情趣用品

http://xor.tw/4npg6

各式各樣的名器自慰套都有,價錢公道 品質好

是完全合格合法的情趣用品網站,

所以你可以放心購買喔 非常的有保障

而且滿1000 免運費 多種運送方式,

定購後自行到全省OK.萊爾富.全家便利商店領貨,

包裝隱密,絕對讓你物超所值

• ?

So which part do you need our help?

The name of the show? Or the whole passage?

2013-08-19 21:40:02 補充:

ok我懂你要問什麼了 :)

I usually spend my free time watching the singing program, "超級歌喉讚". What's special about it is that the DJs play the roles of judges, and most of the competitors are just as normal as we are, while others have released albums of themselves. The rule of the competition is that once you get through five challenges at a strech, and you get to release an album of yourself. There are five doors, which will be chosen by the competitiors. Once everyone knows the keeper of each door, the competition begins. Eventally the grades will be given by the DJs, and the one who get the highest grade wins.

我稍微改一下了 比方說第一段你講"歌唱比賽講了3次我就改一改了

我沒看過"超級歌喉讚"不知道他有沒有官方的翻譯 也不知道是哪一國的 所以你再看看 如果沒有就大概自己翻一翻吧 有問題再問我 :)

Source(s): me