What does infdev, beta, and alpha mean?

Ok yes I'm a retard XP I'm not very bright but anyway I just heard the words while watching Minecraft videos. I've been thinking about buying it and those are like versions of the game so what do they mean?

Favorite Answer

your right! XP they are versions of minecraft but you need to get the best but hey, what you buy is the best. it automatically downloads the latest version. =)

happy mining!

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avl0w

infdev is the one of the earliest development stages of a video game that it can be in. This stage lasts for as long as it takes to make the game and get it into an alpha stage. When a game reaches an Alpha stage, it is considerably more complete than in the infdev stage, and some developers open the alpha stage for testing with other people. This stage will also last as long as it takes until it reaches Beta stage. When a game reaches the Beta Stage, it is significantly more complete, and bugs are still prevalent. The game developers work on fixing the bugs and adding new content, and most of the time have either an open beta testing or closed beta testing phase when enough content is available to provide enough entertainment to provoke people to provide feedback on said bugs and the game in general. This will last until the developer of the game feels that it is good and complete enough to release the full game. In Minecraft's case, it is already out as an official release, so you don't need to worry about any of these old terms as it has already been through all of these stages. Hope this helps :)

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What does infdev, beta, and alpha mean?

Source(s): infdev beta alpha mean: https://tr.im/iqK55