Why aren't there black teen fiction books.?

I asked a question concerning this. Anyway,why? Their mostly white. I'm a total bookworm. I'm just getting Put off. I just started noticing the,main characters are white. There might be a character of color who is the friend. Lately,it's been hard for me to relate the characters. There's stuff... show more I asked a question concerning this. Anyway,why? Their mostly white. I'm a total bookworm. I'm just getting Put off. I just started noticing the,main characters are white. There might be a character of color who is the friend. Lately,it's been hard for me to relate the characters. There's stuff like the blueford series that includes drugs and stuff. While in Barnes and noble I only saw one black person on the cover(the plot included some magic,not good plot for me). But there might be another one or two if I look hard enough. It's one reason I lost my passion(along with other things that played a huge role) I want to start reading so my lexile score won't go down,even though it did drop a hundred points. Sorry for mistakes,my phone is acting stupid. I really don't want to proof read.
Update: Please don't argue with me. They describe the character as "tall,tan,blonde hair,green eyes" I READ books. Like three of my books have blacks in them AT ALL. I would go and list authors,but my head hurts and I'm not getting up. But when I do feel like getting up I give you some of my favorite books.
Update 2: You proved my point. The blacks in those books live in the hood,pregnant,history,lonely. I already googled this before asking. Look at the majority. Don't worry,I will look deep enough so I can find a normal black book. It's nice to read books in the hood,but I moved out the hood. Suburban books would be... show more You proved my point. The blacks in those books live in the hood,pregnant,history,lonely. I already googled this before asking. Look at the majority. Don't worry,I will look deep enough so I can find a normal black book. It's nice to read books in the hood,but I moved out the hood. Suburban books would be nice. Guess you're right. White America? I just keep looking. I guess online would be my best bet.
Update 3: I'm not angry. I'm confused and frustrated. Plus aren't there more blacks than Asians? Yeah,I get my friends now. I rather watch bet and "baby boy".at this point. Not too inviting.