Cory asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

Rate my Fantasy Football team?

This is for a 10 team league with 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 wr/rb, 1 te, kicker and defense.

QB Peyton Manning

RB Adrian Peterson

RB Maurice Jones Drew

WR Dez Bryant

WR Larry Fitzgerald

WR Danny Amendola

WR/RB Eddie Lacy

TE Jason Witten

Defense Chicago Bears

Kicker Greg Zuerlein

Bench: Deandre Hopkins, Mark Ingram, Bernard Pierce, Chris Givens, Jay Cutler, Brandon Myers

Favorite Answer

******* GOOD. i cant believe you got larry so far down the list palmer there we all know the numbers he putting up with a veteran QB . you got witten ****. peyton you know with welker . and i dont know how you got ap in the 2nd round . you winning simple as that

This is about as complete a team as your gonna get IMO. Thou I see no value in Cutler or even Myers for that matter. Drop Cutler and use that spot on an under the radar guy with high upside. When the bye week comes for Den simply pick up the best option at QB on waivers. Same to be said for Myers. I don't see any value in hanging onto them. You might even be able to acquire some value by trading Myers, though I doubt much.

Wow this is a dominant team. The only weak spot is Eddie Lacy im not much of a fan of his in a pass oriented offense but Chris Givens and Mark Ingram are both huge sleepers that could replace him if he doesnt perform well.

• Finch

Aside form Eddie Lacy and Mark Ingram, your team looks good.