Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 7 years ago

Why do muslims keep killing each other? Like in Lebanon, Syria and Egypt?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They just like killing and they usually make up a reason to kill in the name of their Alla

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

I don't know, but I find it disgusting that Muslims can behave so animal like. The Quran doesn't tell us to kill or harm each other. I found it disturbing to see a protest in Egypt turn into a war where innocents were getting burnt alive (children) absolutely disgusting. There are many bad people today, Muslims and non- Muslims, but its worse to see blood shed coming from Muslims when Islam clearly tells us that killing is to only be used in war against the kafirs that fight us!

@Maryam Reem: Maybe because Allah is the judge of who is/who isn't Muslim.

They are big sinners but we cannot say that they are not Muslim. Your avatar doesn't represent a "good Muslim" but I have no right to say maybe you're a kafir.

• 7 years ago

there is a muslim branch or a type of muslims that called "wahabists" ( search for wahabia الوهابية ) the ones with long beards and niqab and burqa ,they are jihadists and they kill everyone that not believing in what they believe

they started al qaeda and islamic terrorism they started in 1790 and since then wars in middle east never stopped

how to know a wahhabist ? ask him about stoning people and cutting thief's hand or just ask him if music is forbidden..if he said yes run for your life

Source(s): muslim
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Better question should be. Why brain washed Muslims killing each others? Answer is, they are surrounded by nonsensical people. Whatever they hear, most likely they listen. At the end the punishment is more bigger for causing trouble for your own reason.

Source(s): I am a Muslim.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE CONSIDER MURDERERS AS MUSLIMS AND PIOUS PEOPLE AS NON MUSLIMS?????????/

THOSE WHO KILL ARE NOT MUSLIMS BECAUSE KILLING IS HARAM AND KILLING IS ''''NOT'''' JIHAD...GET THAT?

@spider tip : ""It's not about religion. It's about dictatorship.... ruthless dictators ruled Muslim world for past 80 years or so and that created a dictators who do not care anything but power.""

RIGHT BRO!

Source(s): PROUD MUSLIM
  • sam
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

You forgot Pakistan.

A much greater wonder is how they blame Non Muslims for killing each other!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I love how Muslims blame the USA and Israel for Muslims killing each other even though Muslims have been killing each other much longer than either country has existed. Truly hilarious.

• Peace
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

To be honest with you if you live under dictatorship and American funding you will understand. The crisis in some Muslims country are not ordinary Muslims fault its people controlling the country and outside interference. They tell you America is funding fighters when they are promoting more bloodshed and extremist. What the Muslims need is not 10 Leaders but the return of khilāfa. Its only Oil what matters to USA. Its a messy situation only Allah can fix it.

• Joker
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Crappy leaders in those countries oppressing the citizens,

• 7 years ago

Cause of there religion, and there racism and hatred. Isnt religion suppose to make people good? haha probably not cause of all this bad crap happening. If the whole world was atheist it would be a much much more peaceful place, 97.3% of all the worlds Prisoners are Religious primarily Christian while the other 2.7 have no beliefs. You see these people praising allah but then placing explosives on themselves and killing innocents and you see these street gangsters beating and killing and robbing innocent people and they supposedly praise god only when they are in deep s*** trouble and they were a gold necklace cross and have religios icons for tattoos.

Source(s): Atheism
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.