Should I break up with my boyfriend?

We've been dating for 7 months and I love him, or atleast I used to. I still say it but I dont know if I mean it. We fight every single day whether its through texting, on the phone, or yelling at each other in person. Hes just become very annoying to me. I know that since im questioning if I should break up with that I probably should but I just dont know. (We're both upper classmen in high school if that helps)

• Donald

Yes.

Break up.

You fight every day. He's become annoying to you. And does that make you happy?

You're sticking with him because you think that maybe you used to like him. Wow. You used to. Like, not even definitely love. So, on the basis of a few weeks or a month back more than half a year ago, you're enduring constant fights and irritation.

Break up.

Hope that helps.

Hey,

Whether you're having trouble in your current relationship, or you ttying to win your ex partner back from a broken relationship, you need to really start making some changes and act fast.

My relationship was in real trouble and I ended up losing my partner. I was absolutely devastated for 2 months until I finally decided to do something about it.

Check out this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRIjsTHXwck

Youtube thumbnail

They give some great info on exactly what you need to do to get back with your ex partner, mend a broken heart or just how to fix a current relationship to prevent it from blowing up!

Hope this helps, best of luck!

• Break up.. There's no point wasting anymore time with him if all you do is fight. It'll be worth it in the long run.