Should I break up with my boyfriend?

We've been dating for 7 months and I love him, or atleast I used to. I still say it but I dont know if I mean it. We fight every single day whether its through texting, on the phone, or yelling at each other in person. Hes just become very annoying to me. I know that since im questioning if I should break up with that I probably should but I just dont know. (We're both upper classmen in high school if that helps)

I think things will get better, hes probably pissed off at somthing and hes getting the anger out on u. If hes still like this for a while then its up to u weather to breakup or not.

I've been dating my bf for 7 months also and never had a fight yet (knocks on wood). My ex bf and i fought everyday or everything. Break up with him.. You'll find someone who's more compatible and like minded.

It's always hard to initiate a breakup, believe me. But by staying with this guy, you're putting your own happiness on the line. No one deserves a relationship where all you do is fight and bicker

I think it's time to give up, even though I know it's hurtful and difficult. Things won't change, and the longer you wait, the more difficult it will be for both of you. Make sure it's a friendly, clean break up though

Source(s): Been exactly where you are myself

maybe you should think about why you first liked him,or maybe just talk your issues out.

Source(s): me