and
Lv 5
and asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 7 years ago

Explain to me how someone with the?

name Israel Keyes does NOT end up becoming a serial killer? Why do people give their kids such weird names? Is it a Mormon thing?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Think what would have happened if the kid had been named Donald.

No, it's just that some parents in every group come up with unusual names, some come up with strange names, and some come up with child-abuse names.

I do think it's abuse to name a little girl Sydney.

Lots of parents make up names that have no meaning nor purpose, only that they think they sound pretty.

• 7 years ago

I don't know. People search long and hard to find the most unusual monikers to hang on a baby. There is even a category for it here in YA. I think there are some women so taken with the idea of babies they spend their days posting list after list or horrendous names and asking us all to choose for them. Seems to me if you created something as precious as a child, you would want to christen it with the most beautiful name you could think of....not make a past time or contest out of it. I have a real problem with all this.

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

And Ted Bundy's name is... normal to you?

Ted Bundy was a member of the LDS.

• 7 years ago

20/20 rear view vision?

Are you serious?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • sandie
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

well delete, it happens they may think that is good for the child's future. we have a barack at our church. he is twelve.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.