and
and asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 7 years ago

Explain to me how someone with the?

name Israel Keyes does NOT end up becoming a serial killer? Why do people give their kids such weird names? Is it a Mormon thing?

Favorite Answer

Think what would have happened if the kid had been named Donald.

No, it's just that some parents in every group come up with unusual names, some come up with strange names, and some come up with child-abuse names.

I do think it's abuse to name a little girl Sydney.

Lots of parents make up names that have no meaning nor purpose, only that they think they sound pretty.

I don't know. People search long and hard to find the most unusual monikers to hang on a baby. There is even a category for it here in YA. I think there are some women so taken with the idea of babies they spend their days posting list after list or horrendous names and asking us all to choose for them. Seems to me if you created something as precious as a child, you would want to christen it with the most beautiful name you could think of....not make a past time or contest out of it. I have a real problem with all this.

• ?

And Ted Bundy's name is... normal to you?

Ted Bundy was a member of the LDS.

20/20 rear view vision?

Are you serious?

• sandie

well delete, it happens they may think that is good for the child's future. we have a barack at our church. he is twelve.