Where is TNA headed and what will happen to recently released wrestlers from TNA and the WWE?
- Kurt Angle has admitted himself to AA.
- TNA has seem to have replaced them w/ MMA(Bellator) competitors like Rampage Jackson(atleast he has amature wrestling background), Tito Ortiz, and Brooke Hogan who all have not or should not be in the ring. TNA might as well sign MMA legend Ken Shamrock. He is a former TNA World Champion
- I respect Hulk Hogan but he should never be placed nowhere near a promotion unless he is in the ring and at the stage of his career, it looks a liitle bleek. I think Sting would be a better creative team member than Hulk Hogan at this point. Jeff Jarrett, while the current minorty owner, should get his shares back from Dixie Carter.
- TNA also released Bruce Prichard and D-Lo Brown.
- The WWE released David Hart Smith (know working for New Japan), John Morrison, Chris Masters, Vladimir Kozlov last year.
- While most of the released wrestlers are wrestling overseas, a new major promotion should be formed in the U.S. that would showcase pro wreslers such as:
Matt Morgan, Joey Ryan, Tara, Crimson, Christian York, Adam Pearce, Colt Cabana, David Hart Smith, John Morrison, Chris Masters, and Vladimir Kozlov. I would even throw in Bobby Lashley. Scott Stinner, Buff Bagwell, Diamond Dallas Page, Dustin Rhodes, Marty Jannetty, Bobby Eaton, Ricky Morton, and Brian Lawler should be there as well to add a little old school feel to it.
- I can't wait until Ring Of Honor, "the new" Georgia Championship Wrestling, and promotions that fall under the National Wrestling Allince all have a national T.V. deal