Sad asked in Social SciencePsychology · 7 years ago

Should this person commit suicide?

I'm 26 I still live at home I have a GED and an assault record no car and my girlfriend left me for someone that looks like Aaron Rodgers and he has a degree in software engineering ( like really the dude looks just like Aaron Rodgers ). Should I just kill myself? I'm really not feeling life right now.

Favorite Answer

Yeah it hurts when you love someone and she goes of with another guy. It's like she played you like you feel like I loved you and this is what I get. just replace that negative feeling of depression with a burning ambition to become better hey it's better than dying. I'm trying to be a pro fitness model and hell I've got no one helping me just myself no family or girlfreind. In the end no one gives a **** how sad you are trust me I've been there for more than 8 years. And yeah I have doubts but I got to keep going. You too, in this life we walk our paths everyone gets tired and they fall but its those who choose to stand back up again who truly are happy with themselves when they keep going. Do not let yourself, don't stay there get up and keep going and dont stay there on the floor waiting for something cause people will walk over you. Get up find something worth fighting for. Keep going, show them how great you are. Don't be afraid to fail along the way cause in the end what do you got to loose show them. Someone said "you've got to risk failure for success". You got to tell yourself that you will do it believe in it cause its hard to beat someone who doesn't give up. It's up to you to take these words to heart it may sound cheesy but if you take it to heart you will find away.

Do your thing. Do what you gotta do.

There are other ways to live: more pleasant ways to live. I'm a chronic depression survivor person-thing. By pursuing my goals and desires and weathering the dark storms, I've managed to carve out a place where I can care about myself and enjoy life, even in dark moments.

If you kill yourself, I wouldn't blame you. Life is f*kked up. You are not alone.

But, hey! There's good things, too

Do what you gotta do. Do what you *want* to do.

No, you should stop waiting for life to happen, and actually go out and do something.

Find a job, deal with your anger issues, and build up something positive.

Suicide is a form of avoidance, not dealing with your problems, by ending yourself, it's a useless waste, just deal with your problems, and get active.

Take it 1 step at a time, and start rebuilding your life.

Please don't! I know you're not happy right now but you have to trust that things will get better! I've been there before. I had barely any hope left but I kept going and things slowly but surely improved and now I'm happy!

Please don't. Life is full of obstacles and you need to get over the **** thats happened. Relax, drink a beer and just hang out, life is great :)

Yes

Go have an adventure. Drop everything and go somewhere you've never been before.