which will be suitable for me? A tab or a smart phone?

I am a college student and have a desktop pc. my budget is between Rs 5000 to 9000,

For educational and entertainment purpose suggest me best branded smartphones or tablet.Also suggest me which is suitable for me? android or windows os

My requirements-

1. good internal memory.

2.dual sim

3.long battery life.

4.good display size.

5.good processor

Favorite Answer

i think its better to choose a smart phone,like iphone5 and windows os is perfect for your purpose but if you want to choose another phone android is better.

• ?

You can get a cheap branded android tablet or can get a fairly decent spec Chinese branded tablet, or something like a Samsung Galaxy ace phone for that money, Because if you on a budget windows isn't good because phones cost more and they have MUCH less choice of apps.

only You would know what you want if you decide on a table I suggest

iPad Mini

If You want a Smartphone

Nokia lumia 620

Go for lumia or micromax phones.

Abhik is motherfucker,plz ignore him

go for asha 501!!