Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

which will be suitable for me? A tab or a smart phone?

I am a college student and have a desktop pc. my budget is between Rs 5000 to 9000,

For educational and entertainment purpose suggest me best branded smartphones or tablet.Also suggest me which is suitable for me? android or windows os

My requirements-

1. good internal memory.

2.dual sim

3.long battery life.

4.good display size.

5.good processor

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i think its better to choose a smart phone,like iphone5 and windows os is perfect for your purpose but if you want to choose another phone android is better.

• ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

You can get a cheap branded android tablet or can get a fairly decent spec Chinese branded tablet, or something like a Samsung Galaxy ace phone for that money, Because if you on a budget windows isn't good because phones cost more and they have MUCH less choice of apps.

• 8 years ago

only You would know what you want if you decide on a table I suggest

iPad Mini

If You want a Smartphone

Nokia lumia 620

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Go for lumia or micromax phones.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Abhik is motherfucker,plz ignore him

• 8 years ago

go for asha 501!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.