minami asked in 社會與文化語言 · 7 years ago

(急)請幫我中文翻英文!請勿用翻譯機!

她們的故事將在9月份回歸?

您認為接下來的發展會是如何?我怕她們兩個會分開,Tristan跟Marlene不是也分開..然後Marlene之後才跟Rebecca再一起。

而且Verbotene Liebe內容不就是這樣變化多端,Tristan、Marlene、Rebecca的故事我就看得心驚膽跳的了...

在看這部戲聽不懂語言就很困擾,內容讓我心情起伏蠻大,有時候電腦沒有自翻譯中文(翻譯出來當然也是大概的意思而已),我只能靠著感覺猜測他們的對話..

對了,我是台灣人...所以語言方面比較吃力。

我給您的信也是請人翻譯的,雖然聽得懂一點英文,但是卻不怎麼會寫。

不管如何,只要她們的故事會繼續下去,那我就會繼續看。

感謝您的回答。

Update:

以上都幫我翻譯,還有

[我試著每一集都看,但是因為真的聽不懂德語,只好放棄,只等待Marlene、Rebecca的故事]

2 Answers

Rating
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

-------The translation from C/E.:-------

----The serial will return in Sept?

----How do you think the next eventful develpment will be ? I think both of them will separate. Tristan and Marlene would be separated and then afterwards Marlene with Rebecca would come together again.

----How dynamic is the content of "Verbotene Liebe "!

The relations among Tristan, Marlene, Rebecca have been startling me with excited scenes.

----Watching this show but did not understand the language, the disturbing contents were quite large waves on my thought ! Sometimes the computer does not have a translation in Chinese (rough meaning only ), I can only assume their dialogues involved.

-----By the way ,I am a Taiwan people that language presents much difficulties.

-----What I have addressed to you formerly was by translation. Although I can understand a little English, yet not know how to write !

----No matter what, as long as their serials continue, I'll certainly continue to watch the episodes.

----I try to watch every episode. Because I don't understand German I have to give up; just waiting for Marlene, Rebecca's serials.

• 7 years ago

Their story will return in September?

Do you think the development of what will be next? I'm afraid both of them separately, Tristan with Marlene Marlene not also separated .. then together again after with Rebecca.

And Verbotene Liebe content is so varied, Tristan, Marlene, Rebecca's story I see very scared of the ...

In watching this movie, did not understand the language very troubled content makes me feel pretty big ups and downs, and sometimes the computer does not translate from Chinese (translated of course, about the meaning of it), I can only guess that they rely on feel of the dialogue. .

Yes, I am a Taiwanese ... so the language more difficult.

I give you the letter also asked people to translate, although understand a little English, but not how to write.

No matter what, as long as their stories will continue, then I will continue to watch.

Thank you for your answer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.