Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 7 years ago

I need ideas to look nice?

I'm eighteen, by the way. :3

My boyfriend is gone away for college, and I don't have a webcam yet...or anyway to send photos. So, I want to change up my appearance and blow his mind away when he comes to visit. I also need to change up so that I can get a job.

I have;

Pink, purple, and white hair. It's curly and shoulder length. Naturally a dark brown.

Chubby cheeks and buttony lips. Kind of like Betty Boop.

My skin is quite pale, and my eyes transition from a dark brown to a honey/amber color.

I'm 5'0 and a little heavier than average. I'm not chubby, but I'm not average. I have curves, and an agent in the "adult entertainment" industry said I'd make it big because of my figure. I have an innocent and childish face with the body of a porn star... e.e

And I have my Monroe pierced.

My general style consists of dresses from the 30s and 40s, jeans, cute cardigans, sweaters, and short baby doll style dresses,

I'm also asked for my "style icons" when people try to help me find clothes to wear. Erm...Lana Del Rey, Marina Diamandis, and Priscilla Presley, o.o

I'm not losing my Monroe, but okay. :3 I was debating on a different hair color that isn't more like my natural color. I look like Dracula because it's so dark. Erm...chocolate cherry? It's dark, but it has red tones that might bring out the rosy in my cheeks and lips?

• Favorite Answer

Well for getting a job, you should change your hair. It won't look too good to apply for jobs with colorful hair :P Maybe change it back to a natural color for a bit? I think the style you have now is Cute, I wouldn't change that, Don't have to change your whole look :) I'm sure he's already blown away with how you are now.. Hope this helpss x

cute 50s dresses and pick one fun hair color and only apply a little of it. also maybe loose the piercing? yes the real world sucks.