Does god really plan our life?

A lot of people say god plans our life, but I still think it's a bunch of BS. Come on now do you really think god plans for a man to kill another man. If god is all good I don't think he wold plan for crimes and murders. I think that we make our own dissensions, mistakes, and death. Just like the story Adam and Eve. God didn't plan for them to eat the fruit they chose to eat it.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Best Answer

well it's not that he made us to kill...

just think of it this way, every behavior , anything that happens is controlled by laws (physics , chemistry , biology....)

so even if something seems to be random, it's not , it happens exactly how it's supposed to, so if u can gather all the data u need , u can predict what's gonna happen

(the same way u can predict a projectiles path by knowing certain laws and data)

and when god gave man the choice to do whatever he wants to do , he could have predicted what will this creature do (assuming that he knows absolutely everything about well....everything)

so when a man kills another man , god knew that it will happen , but it was the man s choice to kill the other guy, not gods choice

Source(s): sorry for the poor eng
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

personally, i dont believe that God plans your life. also when talking to people on weather or not God does exist and bring up the same point as you have "why does God allow people to murder" or "why does God allow for natural disaster" their answer is often "free choice". so i feel that you have hit the nail on the head.

however, its all about your beliefs. if you believe in God or any other divinity im not going to think any less of you as a person

(i also believe that this is a delicate question and you certainly shouldnt be asking people online about things that are, i feel at least, fundamentally important)

hope this help

Tom

• 6 years ago

No, I don't think God plans every ones life. God knows what are choices are most likely going to be and he accepts that. But even Job had the chance to let God down (but didn't).

So if you want to chart your own course- you are free to do that.

If you want God to guide you, God will do his best to keep you on course. But you can take off on your own any time.

Now if you decide to let God chart your course and to follow it- don't expect things to be easy. It will be necessary to remember God is trying to give us problems we can handle and that will push us to the limit of endurance. But the end result will be worth it!

• ?
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

God doesn't have a plan because gods are created by men, but the men who made gods do have a plan for your life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

God can't have a plan for us and avoid interfering at the same time.

• Moi
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

no - that is not biblical

God desires that all are saved - but the choice is up to us as individuals and it becomes our personal responsibilities

he did give us his word as our guide to life - and he desires that all lead their lives by it - but that too is a personal choice

nevertheless we ALL will be judged by God's word

• 6 years ago

I believe that we all have a destined role to fulfil.

Peace

• John67
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

He has a plan for our lives, but because of freewill, people can choose not to accept God's plan and instead plan it for themselves.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

God sets the parameters, we make the choices.

• 6 years ago

If He does, then he could have done a much better job with mine. Believe it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.