Is chinamedcure a scam can it really cure prostatitis?

Can someone please tell me if this is a scam or is it the real deal if any one bought it and use it ?

1

Source(s): Natural Acne Removal http://emuy.info/AcneSolution/?53TG

Thank you very much for your valuable information. They advertise as though it is chinese govt research institute

Chinamedcure is NOT a scam. I have ordered a round and have begun the treatment. I am already seeing some improvement after only three days. I will update after my initial 15 days of treatment. The meds are doing exactly what their website states and I have easy access to communicate with them to answer any questions I've had to date. They always respond within 24 hours.

• Pradeep2 weeks agoReport

Hey Buckwhaet, how are you now
      You got cure ?
      Or it's just a scam
      Please tell me,  i am having chronic prostatitis since 8 years 
      Tried everything but nothing work
      Constant pain in urethra testes anus burning micturation erectile dysfunction
      Please guide me truely.

chinamedcure, the shenzong research institute is NOT a scam, it's true!

I ordered the products, they send medicines to me soon. i took the medicines for 2 months, i feel well, it works to me! I took various antibiotics many years, not work, now i feel very well, i never feel so good before. I'm contacting with them, i want to be distributor to spread their medicines, they have office in ShenYang city of China, they told me, research institute don't face each patient, they only receive clinics, hospitals and doctors, distributor come to work together for business, there are many clinic, hospitals is using the herbs formulas, Professor Wang doesn't see everyone, he cares retired veteran cadres from military region. 

Anyway, I think it's worth to try!

Chinamedcure is absolutely a scam!

Two weeks ago, I emailed them concerning my father's prostate problem. They asked me to buy their 'magic' medicines for USD 400.

And then I asked my friend in Shenyang investigate if chinamedcure is a real institution.

My friend called them to ask their exact location so that my friend can buy the medicines directly from them. After few minutes, they hung up the phone without informing the location.

And then my friend contact the Shenyang Army Hospital and found out there is NO such institute as claimed by chinamedcure at Shenyang Army Hospital, there is NO professor Yang!

And the important thing there is NO such 'magic' medicines in China!

So anybody please spread this information for others so that they will lose some money and especially lose their time to cure their prostate problem properly.

I tried it's total scam, I just waste my money.

• Cristy

I hope that at this stage you have been to an urologist..... If not get an appointment immediately. This is ridiculous... tell the doctors so... You're the boss not them. They say that drinking cranberry juice is soothing.

• Alice

That would be a total scam. Please do not take chances with your health. Discuss your problems with your medical provider.

• Buckwheat5 years agoReport

Yes, discuss with your medical provider. Good Luck with that:-)