Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 years ago

Women: Do you expect to have doors held open for you because you're a woman?

Update:
Update 2:

PLL*

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No I don't. But I don't expect it to be slammed in my face either. If I am following closely behind you, it is just common courtesy to hold it open a faction longer.

People do that for each other, all the time. Its no biggie.

• nora
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

If someone is walking right in front of me, it would be decent of them to not let the door hit me in the face, regardless of whether they were a man or a woman. Just like it would be decent of me to hold the door open for the person behind me.

I don't expect it, though, and the fact that I'm a woman doesn't change that. And even if they let go of the door, it's not a big deal. It's not like it's difficult to catch the door yourself.

• 6 years ago

generally yes, i also expect girls to hold the door open for guys. it works both ways. its polite. as long as its not slammed in my face im fine though

• 6 years ago

Nope, i dont need a man to feel like a woman.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

No, I expect to have doors held open for me because I'm a person.

• 6 years ago

Don't believe in that, women say they want equal rights that means no holding doors open for you and that means I can beat your *** down if you touch me.

Source(s): Women love jerks.
  • Sech
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

No, but everyone gets a smile and a "thank you" when they do

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

not only that but i also expect you to kiss my azz and i mean that literally

• 6 years ago

Nope. I have arms which I use.

• 6 years ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.