is Korean genes to be the strongest Asian genes?

many people think east Asian genes are very dominant but is not true at all , I've seen thousand and thousand Eurasians/hapa people , some look more white and some look light skin mestizo, but i do find Korean genes to be the strongest Asian genes.

take celebrities for example , Olivia Munn , Kristin Kreuk , Nathan Adrian are half Chinese and they look more white or at-least you can tell they are part white , and half Filipino celebrities usually look mestizo (nicole scherzinger, bruno mars, vanessa hudgens, enrique iglesias) . and there are many mixed Japanese models and i can tell they are part white too (Michibata Jessica , Triendl Reina , Eiji Wentz)

but most half Korean celebrities still look very asian and you can't tell they are part white ,Daniel Henney and many mixed Korean child models , they still look way more Koreans and some 1/4 Korean still look more Asian ( the the Gosselin kids )

but other 1/4 Asian like Chad Michael Murray who is a quarter Japanese looks completely White .

there are many mothers in http://community.babycenter.com/ also said the Korean genes stronger than other Asian genes

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a22635577/kor...

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No. I know a lot of half Korean/half white kids more than you, and 99% of them don't even look Asian

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

No not really it depends on the person. Since your talking about half Asian/white people if you look at some child celebrities like Daniel hyunoo lachapelle he looks more white than he does Asian, and Lauren launde looks like a mix between the two (her eyes look pretty Asian though). Usually from what I notice when Asians mix with non Asians, if the child looks more Asian usually it's because the one of the parents eye was not that big. This is not to offend anyone but I notice Asians who have bigger eyes who have a kid with a non Asian usually end up having kids with really big eyes and some pass for a mix or more on the other side in terms of physical looks.

• CK
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Just so you know Korean celebrities undergo heavy plastic surgery, as is the current trend.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.