Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

If some people on here believe the people who advocate a 2nd American Civil War and a secession of states to?

........and a secession of states to form a collation of free states to overthrow the current regime and to restore the Constitution......believe THESE people, and people like Eric Snowden and others are traitors......TRAITORS and dangerous, and that the police, the FBI, and homeland security should investigate and charge these people, and punish them, ect...

Then why.......WHY??? Do these same people who want us charged with treason and to be locked up, why to they not............I repeat NOT give a fcuk about people like Brown Supremacists and Aztlan & La Reconquista advocates, who are FAR, FAR more vocal and militant in their goals and ideals to break up the United States, advocate violence, murder, arson, bombings and any means necessary and required to make most or all of the Southwest a part of Mexico and expel or eliminate all Garbachos and non-Latino/Chicanos from Aztlan?????

Update:

Yeah? And I hope to personally shoot YOU TRATIORS when we kill all of you and restore the United States of American & the Constitution and Bill of Rights!

Update 2:

Yeah? And I hope to personally shoot YOU TRATIORS when we kill all of you and restore the United States of American & the Constitution and Bill of Rights!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The best way to make the government accountable to the people again is through exposing the traitors from within!

Start demanding a new impartial 911 investigation! Which will expose the whole can of worms!

What you advocate for is anarchy! Which would led to needless blood shed while playing into their hands for an excuse to institute martial law!

It is called working within the system!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I support the full use of every weapon, device, tactic, and strategy of the US Military to eradicate you traitors from the fact of the Earth.

Source(s): True American Patriot
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.