promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 7 years ago

Do you think people's expectations are just a little to high for Derrick Rose?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think some people are expecting him to be his MVP self which is too much. Realistically, he should be an all star and maybe all nba player this year but I think it will take until his 2nd year back before he gets back to top 5 player status.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

He set that on himself. Not only did he continue sitting after the doctors proclaimed him fully healthy, but he went ahead and called himself the "best player in the NBA". Granted, I feel that Rose was backed into the corner with that question - what, are you going to say "Hmmm, x and y are better, and these teams are ranked higher than mine, so we aren't going to win a title"?!, but still. He brought this upon himself by not returning when he could have, and while there is no right or wrong answer, he's going to be expected to be a superstar again right away because of it.

• 7 years ago

No, the majority of people who say that aren't actually Bulls fans who are loyal to the team and Derrick and know what he is capable of, he will be the same person, but fresh because of his year out. He has been practicing a lot. You never know how he will play in his return, he shouldn't be underestimated.

Source(s): Bulls fan
  • 7 years ago

To be honest I'm not expecting much as a Bulls fan.. maybe an all-star or something):

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

50/50

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.