Why do girls crazily crush and fanboy on certain male celebrities.?

Guys don't really do it, sure they'll say a female actress is hot but thats it. They don't go on and on about them or lose themselves whenever they see the actress on screens. Whats wrong with girls why do they do this. They don't even know the celebrity, all celebrities are just normal people who have more exposure to the media, there are non-celebs who are attractive too. Many actually! It just seems so stupid and pointless. There is no point. It really is a turn off to me when girls do that, seems incredibly immature.

Favorite Answer

I really have no idea why us girls do it. Unlike a lot of girls who go crazy over Twilight and One Direction, I'm more likely to fangirl over Boyd Holbrook in Hatfield's and McCoy's or Charlie Hunnam in Sons of Anarchy. I think it's something in our biological wiring that makes us do that, no matter which film, band, or show, we'll usually find someone to drool over.

Girls usually just love one guy at a time. Guys think all kinds of girls are hot, thats why guysw like girls they know, celebs and random hot pics of girls on the internet.

They do it because they fall in love with either their character or the fact that many of them believe first sight.

i imagine because ladies are extra emotional than adult adult males are and all adult adult males are fascinated is largely sex yet ladies dont care about dat all they choose is a probability to fulfill or be with their dream guy

They have great personalities.