Thoughts on the girls name Mara Adelaide?

Do you prefer Mara as a full name or nickname?

Other middle name possibilities?

Mara is pronounce Mar-uh

Favorite Answer

The ending A in Mara blends together with the beginning A in Adelaide, so I would try a different middle name.... Emmeline, perhaps? Seems like it might be your style! Maybe Mara Camille, Mara Evangeline, Mara Eloise, Mara Katherine (I think Mara Kate would be an adorable nickname!), Mara Genevieve, Mara Claire/Clare, Mara Hazel, Mara Lucille, Mara Josephine....

I think I prefer Mara as a nickname for Margaret (or something else, too, I guess!), but it's a cute full name too! =D

• Apogee

Mara is a full name, it's actually Biblical. Much as I like Adelaide there is a bit of a a/A slur and if that's a problem for you you might want to try something different, if it's not an issue, both are nice names.

• ?

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the name Mara. Yes it can be used a full name. If I ever have kids on my own (hopefully ill be blessed with twin girls since its possible in my family) I'll name one them "Mara"

• ?

Oh my goodness, this name is breathtaking. I wish I would have came up with it. :) Seriously though its lovely and it'll age well. I prefer Mara is a full name and I would keep Adelaide as the middle name.

Too many A's but I like the idea of it. You're on the right track. Mara seems like a nickname to me.

brook,brookie,brooklin,alyssa,hollis,adalee,chloe(kloe),zoe,quin,molly,abigail,april,june,jane,selena,adell,melliny,steffany,neesa,alena please check out this link below an

d i rlly wish u good luck hope this helped

- The kissing A's kills it for me -