Thoughts on the girls name Mara Adelaide?

Do you prefer Mara as a full name or nickname?

Other middle name possibilities?

Mara is pronounce Mar-uh

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The ending A in Mara blends together with the beginning A in Adelaide, so I would try a different middle name.... Emmeline, perhaps? Seems like it might be your style! Maybe Mara Camille, Mara Evangeline, Mara Eloise, Mara Katherine (I think Mara Kate would be an adorable nickname!), Mara Genevieve, Mara Claire/Clare, Mara Hazel, Mara Lucille, Mara Josephine....

I think I prefer Mara as a nickname for Margaret (or something else, too, I guess!), but it's a cute full name too! =D

• Login to reply the answers
  • Apogee
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Mara is a full name, it's actually Biblical. Much as I like Adelaide there is a bit of a a/A slur and if that's a problem for you you might want to try something different, if it's not an issue, both are nice names.

• ?
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the name Mara. Yes it can be used a full name. If I ever have kids on my own (hopefully ill be blessed with twin girls since its possible in my family) I'll name one them "Mara"

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Oh my goodness, this name is breathtaking. I wish I would have came up with it. :) Seriously though its lovely and it'll age well. I prefer Mara is a full name and I would keep Adelaide as the middle name.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Too many A's but I like the idea of it. You're on the right track. Mara seems like a nickname to me.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

brook,brookie,brooklin,alyssa,hollis,adalee,chloe(kloe),zoe,quin,molly,abigail,april,june,jane,selena,adell,melliny,steffany,neesa,alena please check out this link below an

d i rlly wish u good luck hope this helped

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

- The kissing A's kills it for me -

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.