Aidan asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 7 years ago

Highest level on payday 2?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Its currently capped to 100, but there are rumors that the cap will increase with each DLC release.

I totally agree. When I was in high school, credit was starting to get REALLY important. I didn't know that. I didn't know that if you made $70k a year you might not be approved for a $20k car. I thought that once you had no debt, people would see that and approve you for what you could afford. I too learned the hard way. And you can't get a cell phone, apartment, job, car insurance without a certain level of credit. How can everything depend on your credit score but not ever be taught and you only get 1 FREE report a year? If everything depends on this score and what is in your report, you should get both for free whenever you want. Especially when we all know there might be some incorrect data in there.