I have a General under honorable discharge for drug abuse from the air force what jobs can I get?

I was discharged from the Airforce in 2011. People say it is a hard battle to get your discharge upgraded. I was discharged for smoking spice one time and received a article 15. My dd214 only shows General Under Honorable for the discharge and Misconduct- Drug Abuse. I am loosing so many jobs over this piece of... show more I was discharged from the Airforce in 2011. People say it is a hard battle to get your discharge upgraded. I was discharged for smoking spice one time and received a article 15. My dd214 only shows General Under Honorable for the discharge and Misconduct- Drug Abuse. I am loosing so many jobs over this piece of paper. I dont know what is better to omit I even served or to tell the truth and keep getting turned away. Is their anyone that has similar circumstances and has a decent job. Im also in school for surgical tech and Im starting to get worried that even my degree wont over shadow the fact that I was discharged this way.