Should the Democrats nominate a woman for President in 2016?

And if they do, should they have a big mud-wrestling contest to decide which woman it should be? Sure, we all know Hillary wants it, but the Dems have a deep bench of qualified women. It seems fair to let them have a big old mud-wrestling free-for-all! What would be the deciding factor in the messy mud-pit?... show more And if they do, should they have a big mud-wrestling contest to decide which woman it should be?

Sure, we all know Hillary wants it, but the Dems have a deep bench of qualified women. It seems fair to let them have a big old mud-wrestling free-for-all!

What would be the deciding factor in the messy mud-pit? HIllary's experience? Kirsten Gillibrand's New York street smarts? Elizabeth Warren's Harvard intellectualism? Amy Klobuchar's Minnesota muscle?

Which of these mud-splattered scrappers would prevail?
Update: Someone has mentioned Janet Napolitano's advantages in size and strength. Good point. Kathleen Sebelius, as Health Secretary, could presumably lay her hands on lots of performance-enhancing drugs. Nancy Pelosi and Dianne Feinstein are too old for mud-wrestling now (surely?) but I presume they could be... show more Someone has mentioned Janet Napolitano's advantages in size and strength. Good point. Kathleen Sebelius, as Health Secretary, could presumably lay her hands on lots of performance-enhancing drugs. Nancy Pelosi and Dianne Feinstein are too old for mud-wrestling now (surely?) but I presume they could be mud-wrestling trainers...
Update 2: Mark - I don't care about someone's color or sexuality. I just want the best mud-wrestler to win!