Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 6 years ago

Should the Democrats nominate a woman for President in 2016?

And if they do, should they have a big mud-wrestling contest to decide which woman it should be?

Sure, we all know Hillary wants it, but the Dems have a deep bench of qualified women. It seems fair to let them have a big old mud-wrestling free-for-all!

What would be the deciding factor in the messy mud-pit? HIllary's experience? Kirsten Gillibrand's New York street smarts? Elizabeth Warren's Harvard intellectualism? Amy Klobuchar's Minnesota muscle?

Which of these mud-splattered scrappers would prevail?

Update:

Someone has mentioned Janet Napolitano's advantages in size and strength. Good point. Kathleen Sebelius, as Health Secretary, could presumably lay her hands on lots of performance-enhancing drugs. Nancy Pelosi and Dianne Feinstein are too old for mud-wrestling now (surely?) but I presume they could be mud-wrestling trainers...

Update 2:

Mark - I don't care about someone's color or sexuality. I just want the best mud-wrestler to win!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Janet Napolitano has the definite weight and testosterone advantage.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Edgar
    Lv 4
    6 years ago

Oh, they've gotta run BobbieSoxer then - that witch is from Brooklyn, and she'll kick the asz of any of those other Democrat losers. In fact, all she has to do is to open her mouth and the others will be running for the exits! lol

• 6 years ago

Yes, the race card is getting stale. Time to start using false sexism charges to foster irrational fear.

Of course, you know what happens whenever the Republicans put a minority or a woman up for election....Democrats start spewing sexist and racist insults.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Ew, Hillary Clinton in a mud-pit.

Actually, ew Hillary Clinton

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

I hope that you are absolutely kidding us. Why aren't women doing the same way men did to win the elections years before now?

• Mark
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

How about nominating a black lesbian -- three minorities in one person?

Nominate Wanda Sykes.

• BShaps
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

Democrats should nominate whoever is the best candidate regardless of sex.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Women are better off in the kitchen. They can't even drive a car.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.