I still don't know what to do with my life ?

Im being pressured with this and it doesn't help,I'm 15 and I still don't know what I want to do with my life... I don't even have an idea of a dream job. I don't even think I know what really makes me happy! Like, most people have something, a hook. A thing they do that they really love and enjoy--and that leads to their dream job. Gamers => video game designers. People who like to write => writers. People who like to draw => artists. I have some hobbies, but I don't even know if I really enjoy them THAT much.And next year I'll have to choose subject that will help me with my career.The only thing I have in mind that I would enjoy doing is being a professional wrestler for WWE .But is it still worth it to try to become a WWE Diva?It takes many years and it still doesn't guarantee you a place,and Im not sure is it worth to move to USA and try for my dream since womens division is very weak at the moment and their talent isn't used properly.I would like to do something that I would enjoy doing,something fun,exciting,risky. I have other hobbies,like soccer,video games,racing ,writing,but I wouldn't like to associate them with my dream work.I don't want an office job,I want something that will make others happy as well as me.Maybe to help others in some way.Im also suffering from depression and really want to get away from everything as soon as posible and do something I would truly enjoy.And If I want to become a wrestler I need a plan B to fall back on,which I have no idea for!

I really don't know what to do :(

Favorite Answer

There are websites you can go to and take a test. The test asks you questions on things for example, "Do you like to help people with problems?" or "Do you like to do public speaking?" You would either choose "Don't like" "Unsure" or "Like" (It wouldn't be exactly as I'm saying, but close enough) But anyways once finished it showed you what you scored in each field like creativity, realistic, etc. You can then click that field and it has a list of possible careers that might fit you. You can also click the careers and it gives you a brief description of the career. I know that schools often use these websites to help students get an idea of what could be a possible career for them. I hope I helped!

P.S: One of the websites that I know of is https://utahfutures.org/Portal.aspx

If you want to help others take up a job in social work. If you want to be a wrestler talk to people who understand these things and would be able to tell you if you have what it takes to be a wrestler.

Learn a martial art.

And don't join WWE, just don't...

And your 15, teens throw around the the word depression so often it's lost it's meaning! You'll be better later in life.