Good cologne for teens?

So my friend is turning 16 this year and he says that he needs some cologne, so i was thinking of getting him some. But i dont know what kind to get, Any suggestions ohh and also price dosent matter!!!

Thanks

Favorite Answer

There aren't necessarily colognes and perfumes that are designated to a specific age range, but I do understand that a 16 year old probably doesn't want to smell like a Senior citizen.

Your best bet is taking him to a Shopping Mall and going to the Men's Fragrance section within each Department store or even a Sephora or Perfume Outlet and just letting him test some out. My personal favorites on guys include:

- N2U for Men by Calvin Klein

- Million by Paco Rabanne

- Guilty by Gucci

- PLAY for Men by Givenchy

- Cool Water by Davidoff (Paul Walker aka Brian O' Connor from the Fast & Furious franchise is the face of this cologne, so if he's a fan of the franchise that's sure to help haha)

- 212 Men by Carolina Herrera

- Eros by Versace

- The One Sport by Dolce & Gabbana

- Noir by Tom Ford.

There are so many out there, he just has to go and see what he likes for himself. Now keep in mind that some of these colognes are a bit up there in price, so don't be afraid to ask anyone working wherever you two decide to go what colognes are within your budget.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Good cologne for teens?

Thanks

Source(s): good cologne teens: https://biturl.im/aGGeN

Blue for Men is an incredibly good cologne that not only entices you but has a soft touch to it not too strong for the nose. My girlfriend loves the smell of it around my neck, definitely try at least a sample of it

• Chris

My favorite is Drakkar Noir, and it's suitable for teens as well as adults. It's not cheap, but the price is in line with many other decent colognes and perfumes.

My boyfriend uses Chanel 5 for men and it smells amazing when hugging him.