AMY

Would you give half of your life span for this ability?

the ability of being able to see the name and life span of any person you look at ?

Favorite Answer

Yes!! I would do it for Light's sake.

If that what he wishes for!! <3

• Rhonda

My God!! what deep introspective thinking ability you have, hats off well as per the question spending half of your life span to gain the ability of being able to see the name and life span of any person you look at , is not feasible for normal people, its a kind of extreme occult. this needs lots of dedication and sacrifice. We are normal people, but those people who have interest in this field and have no much responsibility to deal with; can spend their time in this. Ofcourse this brings lot of fame and money once you master it , so nothing no effort goes wasted cheer :))

• Hari

Giving half of life span for to be able to see name and life span of person i look for ?

BOTH WILL GO OLD BY THAT TIME ?

All age has its pleasure to enjoy like schooling as child , middle school and high school pleasure and to dream for college life - all such nice things one has to leave ? for what ?

I do not think I would give a minute of my life span for that ability. Pretty useless.

• Bunny

No way. Why would I give up half of my life to just see when others are going to die. It's not like I can help in any way.

• john

The only time that power would be any use would be if you were a necrophiliac and you wanted to plan your sex life. Iam a necrophiliac, so my answer is "yes".

PS How old are you? How are you feeling?

Nope

Not really, since I probably only have about 10 years left (31 right now).

Now, to hear their thoughts?

Probably.

yes, because I could make a fortune telling other people when they would die :) I say yes because I have no desire to live to be old. I'm 24... so assuming I would live to 75... that means I would live to be 37... perfect

• No way, that would be too much pressure not telling them how long they are going to live.

And plus it shortens my own life! ๏̯͡๏