Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 6 years ago

Can you get high off of ProAir HFA?

i was wondering is you can get high off of ProAir HFA (albuterol sulfate inhalation aerosol) (its an inhaler)

please tell me asap. thank you

• kolohe
    Favorite Answer

NO YOU CANNOT - I've had asthma all my life and I own a Phillips Respironics home nebulizer.

The medication I put into the nebulizer is a script for ProAir HFA. You can however overdose or even have heart issues if you take too much.

There are side effects which can be as described below:

More common

Shakiness in the legs, arms, hands, or feet

trembling or shaking of the hands or feet

Less common

Fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse

Should you desire to know more read online here:

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/proair-hfa-side-effects.h...

Proair Hfa

Is she being taken care of with antibiotics? She surely desires to be if no longer. Pneumonia won't therapy itself and she or he'll save going downhill, she'll the two desire therapy or to be humanely euthanized, because it already sounds rather undesirable. i understand no longer something of inhalers regrettably. aggressive antibiotic scientific care is taken into consideration necessary. i understand it relatively is no longer good for small animals to be placed below gas inhalant anesthesia while they be afflicted by respiration subject concerns because it ought to intervene with their respiration and kill them. So, i'm no longer too helpful if it relatively is a superb thought. you ought to continually call an unique Vet or a 24 hour Emergency Vet and talk with a physician. i've got achieved it some instances for mandatory help, even though while you're no longer a shopper there, they'll nevertheless furnish suggestion. they could be greater familiar with such issues. i've got pay attention which you would be able to hold a small animal having a respiration attack in the direction of an open freezer and letting the cool air hit them, yet i can not remember the place I examine it. I even have tried it earlier however and it appeared to have helped. Sorry i could no longer provide greater specific propose. I desire her the suited! good success!