1996 Buick Regal passenger brake light turns off when driver side turn signal applied.?

When I turn on the driver side turn signal my passenger side brake lights go off. This doesn't happen when I signal to the passenger side. I know that my flashers and my brake lights are the same bulbs and l know my fuses are good. All the bulbs are functional to my knowledge and the brake lights on both sides... show more When I turn on the driver side turn signal my passenger side brake lights go off. This doesn't happen when I signal to the passenger side. I know that my flashers and my brake lights are the same bulbs and l know my fuses are good. All the bulbs are functional to my knowledge and the brake lights on both sides work as long as I don't have the signals on. I've had this problem for a while and searched everywhere for an answer. If anyone has some knowledge of what might case this, your advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.