What would you do if you were the president of USA?

I would 1. Worry about our country and not others

Favorite Answer

First I would abolish the federal reserve, press charges for the numerous crimes they have committed, criminally charge and prosecute all politicians who have either allowed or aided in this country's social degradation, second pull ALL soldiers out of ALL of the countries we are illegally occupying and close our borders, third eliminate the IRS, NSA, CIA, ATF, FBI, TSA, the Home land security, dept. of edu, obamacare, and all of the other illegal organizations we have today ect...fourth bring back production to America via give incentives for Americans to produce locally without outsourcing to other countries, fifth release all technology that has been kept hidden by the gov such as the Tesla coil, hydrogen fuel cells, basically all of the energy advances that our gov has been deliberately hiding from the American people, sixth release all information regarding extraterrestrial existence, seventh start something like the Venus project by Jaque Fresco start small with a prototype automated city that would function without the use of a monetary system work out the problems then when maximum functionality has been achieved start implementing automated cities all over the country, eighth dismantle and abolish the federal government completely because history has proven absolute power corrupts absolutely give governance power to the individual states, and end the illegal drug war

The first thing I would do is cut budgets. Dept. of Education would be cut to the bone. I think it's one of the worse things Carter ever implemented. And since the GOP has no backbone and the left would never vote to do away with it, I would use my power as president to cut it's budget so drastically, they couldn't even print out a new directive, let alone enforce it. Secondly, I would do pretty much the same thing to the CIA and NSA. The CIA was established to collect and analyze information, but within a few months of their creation they failed to guess what North Korea was doing, and ever since then, presidents have used them to conduct clandestine activities because they keep failing at their original mission. I would cut their budget and assign all of their clandestine duties, if needed, to the military. We have competent units like Special Forces, Seals, and Delta who could handle it.

Allow the Keystone pipeline, abolish the corporate tax, throw out Barrycare, build a big fence on our southern border. That would be the first five minutes.

Of course Ricardo blocks so as not to have a discussion. They hate America until they need America.

Know the constitution and rule by it. Get rid of all the corruption and thieves in Washington. Worry about our country and exit all others. Let them kill each other without us to blame.

What else would you do if you were president ? Remember, our country is necessarily connected to all the other countries on the planet we all share.

buckeye

Make a cabinet, I suppose.

I'd resign, I sure as hell wouldn't want that job.

I would resign. I know I don't belong there.

i would agree with u. the u.s is very good at getting into wars

DEATH TO AMERICA!!!