Which bike should I get? 10 points!?

so I'm very active and exercise 6 times a week and want to include cycling into my exercise routines. I'm going to be cycling on the streets more than off road, and I want it to have several gears so that I can get a good work out on my legs. bikes I'm thinking about getting; (all 2013 GT) 2013 gtr... show more so I'm very active and exercise 6 times a week and want to include cycling into my exercise routines. I'm going to be cycling on the streets more than off road, and I want it to have several gears so that I can get a good work out on my legs. bikes I'm thinking about getting; (all 2013 GT) 2013 gtr series 4 MSRP $890 or 2013 gtr corsa 2.0 MSRP $940. or should I just wait a few months and save my money and get the 2013 GTR CX Elite MSRP $1450, or a 2013 GTR CX Sport MSRP $1100. I'm tight on money but I don't want to buy a cheap bike and have to put more money into it to fix it, but I don't want to buy a crazy expensive bike because I'm not and never will be a super serious competitive biker.
1 answer 1