What are your views on Medical marijuana? What do you think of this mother's treatment of her child?

Favorite Answer

It needs more testing like any other drug, but the problem is that the government does not want the medical properties of marijuana to be tested. They have not responded to applications for permits to test, except one company that only looks for what the government wants them to find.

I think that if the big RX companies like Eli Lilly get involved, with their lobbying powers, the Fed will get closer to legalizing it. Until then the officials do not want to lose the funding that they would not get if they no longer had to investigate state legal marijuana dispensaries. imo.

I used to be against medical marijuana until I suffered some extreme pain which changed my mind about it.

Basically, if someone is in so much pain that if marijuana can help them cope then it should be allowed.