1. Whycouldn’t Little Bunny’s mother take him to the park? 2. Whichof the following did Little Bunny NOT do in the park? 3. Whydid Little Bunny want to visit Timothy? 4. Why wouldn’t Little Bunny’s mother let LittleBunny visit Timothy? 5. Whatwas Little Bunny’s dream?
6. When plantingcarrots, Papa Bunny did all of the following EXCEPT
7. Whatdid Papa Bunny compare carrots to?
8. Whatdid Little Bunny do to the carrots?
9. Whatcolor was Little Bunny’s chair?
10. What was on the shelf next to the teddybear?
2.Which of the following did Little Bunny NOT do in the park?
A. He raced through flowers B. He hopped through trees.
C. He played with Timothy. D. He chased butterflies
10.What was on the shelf next to the teddy bear?
A.A carrot that was a present from Timothy.
B.A carrot that was given to him by Papa Bunny.
C.A carrot that belonged to his siblings.
D.A carrot that Little Bunny had grown all by himself.
8.What did Little Bunny do to the carrots?
A. He watered them every day. B. He ate all the carrots.
C. He dug them up when they’re ready. D. He dug them all up before they’re ready.
5.What was Little Bunny’s dream?
A.He dreamed that he was a child with patience.
B.He dreamed that he was a child with no friends and toys to play with.
C.He dreamed that he was a child with many friends and toys to play with.
D.He dreamed that he was a child who was given toys and games to
- DaSaGwaLv 77 years agoFavorite Answer
1. His mom needs to dust up furniture and wash up plates.
2. you didn't provide the list, so I don't know what to choose
However, little bunny did:
hop to the tree
racing through flowers
buzzing with bees
chasing the butterflies
3. so much fun playing under his tree
4. It is home now for dinner without delay
5. became a child who is given without a moment's delay hundreds
of toys and games to play. Oh! that little bunny, it would be so
nice to never awake or even think twice and go where I want to
hop and play, and never be patient a single day.
6. you didn't provide the list, so I don't know what to choose
However, papa bunny did
padding ( or packing ?? not very clear to me) the soil and
clearing the weed
8. dug them all up
10. a carrot he had grown all by himself.
I roughly write down what the story says, I might have missed the plural or tense.
2013-08-14 10:04:33 補充：