Milad
Milad asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

Would it be bad if I did the abc diet?

Favorite Answer

No

But try the sensible diet first

Eat smaller fresh cooked meals

Starting with a large breakfast

A princely lunch

And a light dinner

Do 30 min cardio three times a week

And stay off sugar foods

Cheers

Usual and reliable weight loss falls between 1.5 - 2.Zero lbs per week. But if we intensify ways to reaching the goal may be we are able to crack the deal. So for this month: 1. Drink handiest lukewarm water every time you might be thirsty, now not more than 10 glasses a day 2. Scale down on salt absolutely, drink a tumbler of heat water before your any workouts three. Every morning (before breakfast and after bathroom toilet) and in the evening about sundown time follow solar Salutation for six rounds whenever four. Drink lime and honey every morning jumbled together room temperature water 5. Avoid fat, spices and oily food 6. When hungry opt for seasonal fruits and vegetables alternatively 7. While you eat simply feel that 'this chunk i'm chewing is getting effectively absorbed and nourishing my physique'. Then even you consume on the go you "consume consciously" 8. Detox each morning: a. Drink one glass of water and practice Palm Tree Pose 10 occasions b. Drink second glass of water and practice Swaying Palm Tree 10 occasions c. Drink 0.33 glass of water and observe Waist Rotation Pose 10 times d. Drink fourth glass of water and go to the toilet and take a seat for 5 mins e. Then go to toilet and stay there for 5-7 mins with out efforts and let the stomach smooth itself. 9. Exercises; solar Salutation (morning & evenings), jog & run (as you have got been doing however not on a treadmill but in actual), handy Bow Pose, Boat Pose, back Stretch Pose, universal Spinal Twist Out of all only restricting water intake and salt are a little unnatural approaches in any other case everything else is healthful :) maintain up the spirits! Rishi Yoga trainer DIVINE health- offering Yoga at Your home

Yes, fad diets NEVER work, it's a lifestyle change and dedication to the fitness lifestyle.

Source(s): me

I opened the link, all of those numbers mean nothing to me. Sorry. I don't get it.

Source(s): I'm on Eat to Live by Joel Fuhrman, MD

this is a starvation diet, so no it wont work, it will make you bulimic or a binge eater