Is it true that women's public bathrooms are usually filthier than men's?

I read that in a newspaper a while ago, in a column titled "5 myths every guy believes about girls" or something like that. Girls are usually seen as the more hygienic gender, always care about their appearance and their rooms, surroundings...etc I jokingly asked a few girls i know but most of them... show more I read that in a newspaper a while ago, in a column titled "5 myths every guy believes about girls" or something like that.

Girls are usually seen as the more hygienic gender, always care about their appearance and their rooms, surroundings...etc

I jokingly asked a few girls i know but most of them denied it, except for my gf who agreed with me, she told me that women are usually hygienic when it comes to their bodies or their rooms, but they don't give two craps if they pissed on the floor in a public toilet.

Is it true? and if so why is that?

PS: I'm an Arab guy and the newspaper was Arabic, maybe it's a cultural thing? maybe women's public toilets are dirtier only here in the Arab world? maybe western girls are...cleaner than Arab girls? >_>

I don't know if the study was only about Arab girls or all girls in general, just sayin'.
Update: @Daniel Thanks buddy but you REALLY didn't have to mention the whole "blood" thing... D:
Update 2: @Vince You look like you really got offended, I apologize if i said anything offensive, but like i said i read that on a newspaper. Also, you can google it, many American websites like cracked.com say the same thing about women's public bathrooms, idk if it's "made up" or not, ask whoever came up... show more @Vince You look like you really got offended, I apologize if i said anything offensive, but like i said i read that on a newspaper.

Also, you can google it, many American websites like cracked.com say the same thing about women's public bathrooms, idk if it's "made up" or not, ask whoever came up with that study.