How to find out the right career for me?

I know you're going to say follow your passion. But I don't know what my passion even is? Seriously. Help me? Any links will help :)

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

There are websites you can go to and take a test. The test asks you questions on things for example, "Do you like to help people with problems?" or "Do you like to do public speaking?" You would either choose "Don't like" "Unsure" or "Like" (It wouldn't be exactly as I'm saying, but close enough) But anyways once finished it showed you what you scored in each field like creativity, realistic, etc. You can then click that field and it has a list of possible careers that might fit you. You can also click the careers and it gives you a brief description of the career. I know that schools often use these websites to help students get an idea of what could be a possible career for them. I hope I helped!

P.S: One of the websites that I know of is https://utahfutures.org/Portal.aspx

They have these neat little tests you can take, to see what you are: investigative, social, artistic, scientific, entrepreneurial and one more... and it gives you careers in each category. I think I was an ASI. Take care!

Someone once told me to figure out what I don't like to do. And that will narrow it down.