How do I obtain a certificate in Property Management in Philadelphia?

What are some accredited schools I can attend to earn a certificate? I am new to this and very lost right now.

1 Answer

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Normally in order to become a property manager and get into property management, you would need either a real estate sells or real estate brokers license. It might be that, in your state along with your real estate sales license or real estate broker license you would be required to attend and provide your state with property management classes you have taken.

    Normally these schools or classed would have to be approved by your state and would be on an approved list of the state.

    Since all states are slightly different if would be to your benefit if 'you would google property management requirements followed by the state in which you reside.

    I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck.

    "FIGHT ON"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.