I've just seen a redy orangey colored discy thing following the ISS what is it?!?

So i've just been laid out watching the meteor shower, along with my mum n little sister. We saw what we believed to be the ISS, as there was a bright light and it was moving to fast for a plane and had no flashing lights on it. My mum n sister took their eyes off the ISS and started watching the stars again, i... show more So i've just been laid out watching the meteor shower, along with my mum n little sister. We saw what we believed to be the ISS, as there was a bright light and it was moving to fast for a plane and had no flashing lights on it. My mum n sister took their eyes off the ISS and started watching the stars again, i proceeded to watch the ISS and then this redy orangey colored disc, caught up with it then passed the ISS then vanished a few seconds after. I saw the disc for a good 7 or eight seconds or so. When i saw the disc i jumped up and told my mum that i saw something, but she didnt believe me and didnt bother looking... what was the discy thing i saw?! I swear on my life i saw something!!
I then checked an ISS tracker and it said it had just passed over a place in England near where i lived. I then searched google for this thing i saw and found nothing. so now, im asking you, what was it i saw?!
Update: yeah i was thinking it was a Frisbee! You ******* dozy bint!