Survey: Ever put your long playlist on random shuffle...?

and get the feeling some "Force" is making it not so random?

BQ: Where do you turn when you need encouragement?

I put on my "In His Presence" song list, and started it intentionally with "I'll trust you Lord" which was in my heart since this morning. After that, "Ooh, Child" as sung by Donnie McClurkin, about 10 songs down the list, played. Then "I get Joy" by Mary Mary which is closer to the top of my list. Then it was "Praise you in the Storm" by Casting Crowns. Then right after was "Blessed Be your name" by Matt Redman. My family is going through some tough stuff. I don't believe the shuffle is coincidence. Yes, they're on my list. However, there are lots of other songs on there, that are more for when times are already going well.

• Swoope
    Favorite Answer

I feel like that when I'm in a certain mood like I need cheering up but it decides to put the most depressing songs ever. Usually I listen by albums but once in a while, I'll shuffle.

Edit: I listen to Leeland and Michael W Smith for inspiration and also a bit of Hillsong. Always makes me feel better afterwards. I'm also at a tough point in life where I keep backsliding but you know I'm doing my best to move foward.

I always put my iPod on shuffle :) and YES !

The past month, I connected my iPod to my car. And the car can shuffle the songs itself. Now, I started to listen to my iPod again, without the car.. and I haven't heard a lot of songs when I used the car to connect my iPod to it!! o.O weird, seems like the car has a mind of its own.. and only played the same songs.. skipping the same ones in the whole month o.O

BQ: For a run, family, friends, music, just a walk outside.. or when I'm really stressed, I bake some muffins.. lol,

Or when you sing a song and turn on the radio and THAT IS THE SONG PLAYING

• _13

yes all the time o_o