Josh asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 6 years ago

Horror films from the 70's and 80's?

Basically i'm trying to get every horror film ever and i'm looking for a huge list of horror films mainly from the 70's and 80's (You can post links if you want).

Just note, I have just over 650 horror films so please don't post really common horror's like Halloween etc...

Thankyou

The Entity, The Lady in White, the original The Omen, the original When a Stranger Calls, the original Evil Dead 1 and 2, The Changeling, Flowers in the Attic, Children of the Corn, The Woman in Black, Witchboard 1 and 2, original The Crazies, Pumpkinhead, April Fool's Day....

Honestly, there's just too many to name.

1966 Plague of the zombies- Oh hammer films you did it again 74 Captain Kronos Vampire hunter - It is a sword fighting vampire slayer that could put blade to shame 1985 Return of the living dead- It just freakin rocked...MORE BRAINS!!!!! The stories today are ok but horror got good in about 64 with spider baby ( I THINK I SHOULD HATE YOU)and ran strong through the late 80's with Zombies, Vampires and slashers . so many cult classics and great horrors I could name a hundred and would still wish I named just one more.

Maybe you've not heard of these

Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things

Dead and Buried

Demons

Maniac

Shock Waves

Re-Animator

From Beyond

Deadly Blessing

Spellbinder

The Unholy

The Gate

Black Candles

Sssssss

Snowbeast

• Simba

Martin, Don't Look Now, The Bird with the Crystal Plumage, Black Christmas, Suspiria, Deep Red, Eraserhead, Theatre of Blood, Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, Re-Animator

Source(s): Just me duck

The Exorcist.

Night of the living Dead

Pet Semetary

How about "Near Dark" with Adrian Pasdar and Jenny Wright?

You should go to the IMDB (imdb,cin) international movie data base. That's where I get my ideas.

There are so many I mean they where all great