Josh asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 6 years ago

Horror films from the 70's and 80's?

Basically i'm trying to get every horror film ever and i'm looking for a huge list of horror films mainly from the 70's and 80's (You can post links if you want).

Just note, I have just over 650 horror films so please don't post really common horror's like Halloween etc...

Thankyou

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

The Entity, The Lady in White, the original The Omen, the original When a Stranger Calls, the original Evil Dead 1 and 2, The Changeling, Flowers in the Attic, Children of the Corn, The Woman in Black, Witchboard 1 and 2, original The Crazies, Pumpkinhead, April Fool's Day....

Honestly, there's just too many to name.

• 4 years ago

1966 Plague of the zombies- Oh hammer films you did it again 74 Captain Kronos Vampire hunter - It is a sword fighting vampire slayer that could put blade to shame 1985 Return of the living dead- It just freakin rocked...MORE BRAINS!!!!! The stories today are ok but horror got good in about 64 with spider baby ( I THINK I SHOULD HATE YOU)and ran strong through the late 80's with Zombies, Vampires and slashers . so many cult classics and great horrors I could name a hundred and would still wish I named just one more.

• 6 years ago

Maybe you've not heard of these

Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things

Dead and Buried

Demons

Maniac

Shock Waves

Re-Animator

From Beyond

Deadly Blessing

Spellbinder

The Unholy

The Gate

Black Candles

Sssssss

Snowbeast

• Simba
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

Martin, Don't Look Now, The Bird with the Crystal Plumage, Black Christmas, Suspiria, Deep Red, Eraserhead, Theatre of Blood, Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, Re-Animator

Source(s): Just me duck
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

The Exorcist.

Night of the living Dead

Pet Semetary

• 6 years ago

How about "Near Dark" with Adrian Pasdar and Jenny Wright?

• 6 years ago
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

You should go to the IMDB (imdb,cin) international movie data base. That's where I get my ideas.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

There are so many I mean they where all great

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.