What is the Pennywise Power customer service number?

Does anyone have the phone number for Pennywise Power?

Best Answer

i used google found this

https://www.pennywisepower.com/resources/public/oe...

Pennywise Power Customer Care

Our knowledgeable customer care representatives are committed to making your online enrollment easy and answering any account-related questions that you may have.

Enroll Online Today

Contact Us

By Phone: 1-877-455-4674 Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST

By Fax: 1-877-619-0161

By Email: service@pennywisepower.com

By Mail: P.O. Box 2229

Houston, TX 77252-2229

IN CASE OF POWER OUTAGES

To report a power outage, please call your local Transmission and Distribution Services (TDSP) provider at their 24-hour number:

CenterPoint Energy: 1-800-332-7143

Oncor Electric Delivery: 1-888-313-4747

Texas New Mexico Power: 1-888-886-7456

AEP: 1-866-223-8508

remember google is your friend it wont bite you

Pennywise Power

Pennywise Electric

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/av0vb

I actually worked in a CS department and we had these fancy spray bottles of spray cleaner to keep the counter clean. A lady brushed in together with a friend and literally threw a bag on the counter and demanded her money back. I did the paperwork and thought to myself that a smile or a "hello" would have been nice, but I wasn't that bothered. As I had some problems with the codes (it had expired) I had to get a supervisor to authorise it and that takes a bit of time. and I duly was rewarded with a snarling: "Aren't we just efficient today, sweetie?" Then the brilliant thing happened. she picked up the spray bottle and squirted both wrists and sniffed them and then, head back and a few puffs on the neck. I gave her the money and the receipt and with the speed of light I grabbed the bottle, squirted it liberally over the counter and wiped it down with a cloth. Smiling sweetly and saying "have a good day". What is it they say: wrong purchase.....£ 27. Full refund.....£-27..... spraying yourself with what you believe is perfume £0.0001 ........ others seeing your face when you discover it was a window cleaner.....priceless.

I did and it was so beautiful and perfect that I can't even share any of the details but it was better than even the most crazed comedy writer could dream up. People who try to bully their way with the "customer is always right" routine should be aware that the LOWLY store clerk may have more tricks up the sleeve than Freddy Kruger.

855-548-8932

Source(s): shoptexaselectricity.com