How does Youtube views count work?

I just posted my first youtube video ever. And I only 1 subscriber (that's my friend). Will my video get views? Will people ever find my video anyway? Do I have to get subscribers first to get views?

This is the link to the video (a Harry Potter video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVAzMZTA0ns

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

YouTube counts videos as they are started. In as little as 5 seconds (i.e., if you only watch the first 5 seconds of a video), your video count is incremented. It could be less. I tested 5 and it worked. That’s enough for me. This is for watching videos ON YouTube.

Also from my research, I’ve come across a little hitch in the incrementing logic that says somewhere around 300 views (some people say at 308 views), YouTube freezes your view count while it starts sniffing around for view fraud. Obviously, since video view count is such a huge part of the ranking algorithm on YouTube, they are sensitive to people inflating their views. This can happen in a number of ways, but they basically want to comb through cookies and IP addresses to make sure that the video views up to and past this point are valid. I guess it’s possible 308 is some sort of a point of inflection that determines whether a video is actually popular, according to their math.

How Do Youtube Views Work

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How does Youtube views count work?

This is the link to the video (a Harry Potter video) -...

Source(s): youtube views count work: https://shortly.im/Pu7g9

If you produce videos that cover a number of different topics, playlists are a great way to keep them all separate from one another. That way, if someone stumbles across your videos for gardening but doesn’t care about your cooking series, they can watch all of the videos that pertain to there interest without frustration. I know a good website where you can buy youtube views, check the link below:

http://tinyurl.com/nkf2fct

A lot of people try and add in words or special characters into their titles that they think will get their video more views. This simply isn’t a sustainable option, as it can result in negative feedback on your videos due to people not finding what they wanted or YouTube removing your video. Some examples might be; using adult keywords in the title suggesting the video contains sexual content, saying the video is “official” or “exclusive” when in reality it isn’t, adding in “HD” to the end of the title.

You can upload videos related to your products and services. Suppose you are an artist and you want to show your creativity to the whole world and draw attention, you tube views can help you to a great extent. It will certainly boost your sales and online presence. You will be getting more and more comments, likes and subscribers. Thus you will find that in a little span of time you have large fan following and you will consider yourself as a superstar. Views are important for success. Video marketing is common in you tube. But to be successful with it, views are very much important. As the views will increase it will automatically increase traffic on your site as more and more people will be clicking it and therefore sales will go higher and higher.

• John

1 view =1 count. and it is independent of the subscriber count

This topic is worth more attention