Holiday checklist for a teenage girl?

Near the end of September this year I am going to Tenerife for a week and I need a detailed checklist of everything to pack.if it helps I have an early flight there and a late flight back. I'm 13 by the way, thanks!

• Nick
    Favorite Answer

If you search on Google for 'packing list for a teenage girl' you will find lots. I have attached three below to get you started.

In Tenerife you certainly can do such a thing you're feeling like any time of the season thanks to its weather, organic environments and tourist infrastructure made for fun for all your household and this place is the right place for a great vacation and with hotelbye you are certain to get it. In Tenerife are plenty of points waiting for you really to discover and some of those is in the south west shore of Tenerife. A location that's a magnificent spot for watching whales free in the ocean. Around 26 species are observed only off the coast, including baleen whales, monster whales, dolphins, pilot whales and also blue whales. In Tenerife you will even see The Teide National Park. At 3,718 metres, Teide volcano is Spain's best top and their two ecosystems produce the rise an event saturated in contrasts.

Packing is the most essential thing while we are in traveling, this is the basic considerable thing also. That packing must be in flexible and light manner, then only we can make our journey as comfortable and secure.

im going to japan in september wooo

tooth brush, toiletries, sanitary stuff

towel

undies, bras

enough clothes to make a out fit for every day

night wear

shoes

socks

hair ties, and all that

make up or what ever you use to maintain image

ear plugs for flight to stop blocked ears

CAMERA WOOO

chargers

sunblock if its sunny idk

HAVE FUN :D