Where can I sell online services for bitcoins?

I've started using bitcoins because I stopped trusting banks after over $100 was stolen from my account and they're convenient for how often I travel.

Because the economy is so rough and money is getting tighter I decided I wanted to sell services like astrology telling (numerology, fixed stars, suns,decanate, ect.) for a small amount of bitcoins online. But I'm not sure where I would post this.

I know about BitMit.net but as far as I can tell it's for real services, not just for fun small stuff.

Favorite Answer

Hey there! Be sure to check out HackForums and go to the market tab. There you can sell products and services and you can be paid with bitcoins, paypal, liberty reserve you name it :)

Good luck with you sales :D

• ?

Bitcoin is a new experimental digital currency which seeks to remove the need for the corrupt central bankers. It's very speculative and with many people buying, it's price fluctuates and falls out, it isn't really solid yet. I'm not sure I like the idea of it fully. I think our government should print U.S. notes instead. I think you're mistaken that it's used for blackmarket type things. You can use it for more things. Why are you asking questions when yahoo is also useful for it's search bar!?