computer vs computer?

GPU= PNY GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost (GF65IBGTX2GEPB) X2 (Crossfired)

GPU= MSI N630GT-MD4GD3 (just a backup is anything fails)

Motherboard= ASUS Sabertooth 990FX

CPU= AMD FX-8350 4GHz, Box

RAM= Corsair XMS3 DDR3-1600 DC - 8GB X2

Internet Card= ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-e

HDD= Seagate Constellation ES.3 ST1000NM0033 1TB X2

SSD= SanDisk SDSSDP-128G-G25 128GB

Computer Case= Thermaltake Overseer RX-I

Coling= ARCTIC COOLING Accelero Twin Turbo II + 3 (Other) Fans.

Operating-System= Windows 8 64-Bit

VS

Case= Black/Blue Cooler Master Elite 311 ATX Mid Tower Computer Case , 3x 5

GPU= EVGA EVGA GeForce GTX760 w/EVGA ACX Cooler 2GB GDDR5 256bit

Motherboard= MSI Computer Corp. Motherboard ATX DDR3 1333 LGA 1150 Motherboards Z87-G45

CPU= Intel Core i7-4770K Quad-Core Desktop Processor 3.5 GHZ 8 MB Cache BX80646I74770K

RAM= G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3

Internet Card= ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-e

HDD= 1TB Seagate SATA III 6GB/s

SSD= Samsung Electronics Samsung 840 Series Solid State Drive (SSD) 500 GB SATAIII 2.5-Inch

Coling= ??? (Using my old normal one and thoose with the case)

Operating-System= Windows 8 Pro

Using SLI on the last one;)

Thanks for the answers:P

Best Answer

Are either for gaming .I presume there computers you own or want to build or buy ?

Are you asking which one is better ?

The answers pretty clear, your latter one. Doesnt matter if the AMD FX8350 is 8 cores, there is nothing designed to utilize all of those cores yet. Sure you can OC to an insane speed, but that really doesnt matter. If youre hyperthreading then the i7 and FX8350 will do the job no problem. But the i7-4770k is a beast of a processor as is the 8350 so its preference at that point. But the draw back to AMD is the need for expensive hardware.

Crossfiring 2 650's vs SLi 760's, thats a given also.

The last one using the i7 4770k. That's a little stronger than the AMD 8350 , there are also two GTX 760's which is around the performance of the GTX 770 (which is just like a HD 7970).

in simple terms watch replays of persons taking part in. or visit youtube: form Day9tv He substitute right into a expert participant. He facilitates and classes human beings taking part in starcraft together with his "on a regular basis movies" He has "Funday Monday", "beginner Tuesday" "Frienday Wednesday", and different days he does random issues. Funday monday is an afternoon to apply diverse unorthodox suggestions. beginner tuesday is to coach novices in regards to the sport mechanics/a thank you to win extra. "friendsday wednesday is bringing a chum (usually a expert like Naniwa, Huk) to connect in a stay solid. He does stay casts. google him.

• john

these are both impressive systems, but I would buy the second one just because I like intel processors for what I do with my computer.

you may need something else depending on what you need it to do.

Source(s): comptia A+ computer technician
  • Derek

the last one is way better

"Thanks for the answers:P"

What was the question?