Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 7 years ago

why would any man want to be on jason collins tema, Pistons are thinking of signing him for publicity?

This guy sucks D I C K literally and is a waste of a body on the Pistons organization

Favorite Answer

Definitely using him for tickets sales and publicity ,but the funny thing is Detroit doesn't support h0m0s .. Detroit is a rough place I doubt they cheer for someone who loves playing with balls more than scoring

People saying he sucks are idiots. He's obviously not a great player but hes a big body who does all the grimy work in the paint and could really be show the young'ns how its done. I doubt theyll actually sign him

Rebounds

• Tony

The Pistons could make money selling his jerseys, etc. But gay or not, the guy is still a scrub.

Um, put me on his team. I get paid millions for sitting next to a gay man? Where do I sign?

I think the players would be uncomfortable if they signed him. Not a good move, and not worth the risk.

• The

Wow... You are very stupid kid