請幫忙翻譯做英文

我申請報讀這個課程的原因是因為我對財務和投資有很濃厚興趣,希望可以藉著這個課程增加這方面的知識,和增加個人競爭能力,自我增值。之前因為工作關係和一些家庭問題所以一直都抽不到時間進修。如將來有機會亦希望可以從事相關行業,和改進個人投資技巧。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I apply for admission to this course is because I have a very strong financial and investor interest, I hope you can take this course to increase knowledge in this area, and to increase the competitiveness of individuals, self-enhancement. Because the working relationship before, and some family problems so has not spare time to their studies. If in the future and hope to have the opportunity to engage in related industries, and improve personal investment skills.

Source(s): me
  • ?

It was always my earnest desire for engaging in the sector of finance and investment and hence I applied for admission to that course. Hoping that'd increase the knowledge and competitive power through upgrading of myself . As far as my job and family conditions being concerned, I had been unable to participate to that kind of further studying. If there was opportunity I would like to devote to that sector and to improve the bargaining power of financial investment as well.

Source(s): Partly according to ”The Advanced Learner's Dictionary of Current English with Chinese Translation” published by Oxford University Press in 1975